Cats

As you know my name is Kinsey. This blog is about cats. At my house we have seven cats but all of them are barn cats (for those who do not know what a barn cat is all it does is gets fed, eats all the mice around our house plus the chipmunks and squirrels.) I have had some of the cats die one my cats died not that long ago she had a litter of kittens now the kittens are grown up. Whenever they get older, they can hunt on their own, now thecan eat less cat food which means less money goes into paying for cat food. Also, whenever they ae old enough they we usually give some away, but this last litter of kittens there was only one girl so there was a fight for her but then my neighbor took the girl and gave it to her aunt. We had most of the cats spayed or neutered, we will have no more kittensSince my dog has torn a tenant in her leg my cats cannot really tease the dog, our male cat has become a guard cat, he begs to come inside the house scratches the door, meows if it is too cold outside especially if it is raining but I mean it is a cat I always need to see a cat a times my mom lets me bring one of the kittens inside.